2.18.2009

"some move away to make a way ,

..not move away 'cause they're afraid " -- T . I .

i love that quote . i've often found myself attracted to the "thug" type . hehe , let me make it clear though NOT the ones that do it for fun , or because they think its cute ... how it's often been explained to me as having purpose . " oh im out here because....." -- &&& im not trying to justify the lifestyle . more so better understand it .

i just know i don't want to be wearing a R.I.P. tee with my boyfriends face on it . is it because the way they were raised ? or the ones the looked up to ? ... hmmm , i've been thinking about these things more often lately while the gang shootings have been increasing liiiiike CRAZY in my city .

( with no disrespect ) im just wondering , is there ever a goood reason (if this makes sense) to be slangin, bangin ..... in the streets ??





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...in some ways it doesn't make sense to me either, but in a lot of ways I get it...if that's all you know then you're more likely to choose that lifestyle..
I find myself being more attracted to the "thug type" too mainly because they appreciate the hustle..lol..they seem more driven

OB said...

I'm really feelin your blog ma, gald I found it!

keep it up.


-L