11.14.2008

words of wisdom.

Words of Wisdom. They shine upon the strength of an nation. Conquer the enemy. On with education. Protect thy self, reach with what you wanna do. Know thy self, teach what we been through. On with the knowledge of the place ... then no one will ever oppress this race again. No Malcolm X in my history text. Why is that? 'cause he tried to educate and liberate all blacks. why is Martin Luther King in my book each week? He told blacks, if they get smacked, turn the other cheek. I don't get it, so many questions went through my mind. I get sweated, they act as if asking questions is a crime. But forget it, one day I'm gonna prove them wrong. Now -- every brother had to smother on the welfare line. The american dream, though it seems it attainable They're pulling your sleeve, don't believe ... 'cause it will strangle you.

*TUPAC

(&&& im just now, beginning to open my eyes to his genius)


No comments: