11.14.2008

&&& i actually love my school.

Michael Eric Dyson came to my school today. (lucky franklin!!) haha..if you dont know who he is, google his name, hes amazing. anywhos, his words really had me thinking about things i usually look pass. aaand now, on a serious note -- im going to get real involved in my community. im wishing it didn't take this long for me to realize my mind's power. better late than never. this is my favorite photo of one of my best & i -- LEARNING.


"Made to feel inferior, but we're the superior, Break the chains in our brains that made us fear ya." -- Tupac.


*Knowledge is only power if you use it.

(i quote myself)

5 comments:

ill;kinda said...

I freakin love love love your hair & hat !!!

&& thank you, but that was just a little bit of info about me. lol

& everyone has problems like me everyday you know ???



--one more thing, how did you get the sneaks on ur background?
did you just tweak the html?

ill;kinda said...

psh, I tried &&& it just isn't working for me :(
lol maybe you can change it for me ?

ill;kinda said...

oh &&& who in the hell is that boy you're all HUUUUUUUGGGGEED up with ??

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

yeah ....i go to an all black school so dr. dyson and dr. cornel west both came to my school and i tell you those men keep it so real and they are so inspirational....

you just got a VERY important experience

Anonymous said...

That's a dope post love. I actually met Dr. Cornell West and Michael Eric Dyson at a panel @ Pace University NYC last fall, and I agree with superwoman. You will get tons of knowledge from these 2 highly respected men in our society!

1 Luv
TECHIE
TECHIE27.BLOGSPOT.COM
TECHIEINNYC.BLOGSPOT.COM

*FEELIN YA BLOG, AND KEEP DOIN YA THING. FEEL FREE 2 ADD ME TO THE BLOGROLL & FOLLOW THE BLOG! STAY CUTE AND SEXXY*