9.14.2009

..i'll be missin' you

ain't been home in a few days , I miss you.

"I know you do, I ain't gon'lie I miss you too. come kiss me through the phone, I'ma kiss you too. now I'ma hit you in a minute..gotta get this loot. girl we got us somethin special, I know it ain't nothin better, you can trust me cause I'm tellin ya I don't want nothin else, you get lonely you can just use the pictures up on the dresser..I ain't never think a woman could have me this lil'feelin..girls'll walk up on me flirtin, I be tellin e'm "Nah I'm chillin" --hug you till I go to sleep just to squeeze you like my lil'pillow..then I wake up Monday mornin'don't come back till Friday, in my whole 'nother whip, sittin on 6's with tinted windows--baby phat bags, all the purses with matchin'slippers..you done heard I fucked this dumb bitch-now you mad trippin..tears in ya eyes, [yellin you tired of my fast livin]"

Since you went away, I been down and lonely, since you went away, I been thinkin of you--Ooo I'm missin you.

No comments: