4.05.2009

...buuut it only happened once!

after the first time, i found myself going back for seconds,
then thirds ... although i was satisfied after my first serving,
i acted as if it was a buffet & i could have as much as i pleased,
should've "covered up" -- with a napkin, bib ... shooot, something to avoid this mess,
but i was juuuust to in need, didn't care,
'til i found myself in this predicament....



shenanigans ! why did i have to each so much fried chicken ?
that sunday's dinner gets me every time! lol -- there goes the 6 pack i've been working for. lol
prego? NO WAY, not me. (late) april fools! haha.

6 comments:

monroestacks - said...

lmfao i've been there too many times

C i a . said...

lmfaooo , dmn . I know the feeling , that is crazy though .

Chaveeo said...

omg its like april 6th and you still got me lol

Lauren Elisabethh said...

the fuck?
LMFAO.
it took my seriously like 10 minutes to figure what was happenin.
ohh LAWDDD itss been a slow day.

Britt said...

...passing through...

I know how you feel...I've been to dinner and popped buttons on a tight shirt or dress!

ill;kinda said...

haha , I was getting ready to smack you . lol just kidding . but u had me fooled .