2.05.2009

quicky .

i call him "quicky"
...because he can get it hot &&& heavy ,
wet &&& sticky -- ever so quickly .

feelings emerge whenever im with he ,
because he got his own ,
mature &&& grown ,
..loveeeee the way he puts it on me .

i, one of many,
some may call him a sluee .
wonder why im still here ,
i cant even explain, my dear .
..guess im in love with what may come to be .

&&& im not front paged ,
more like behind the scenes ...
because im not his woman
but he treats me like a Queen .

the same one that broke me
..fixed me .
said "nothings ever promised tomorrow today"
love me quickly .
started tooo fast ,
so now we're moving slow ...

quicky , dont plan on quittin he ...
see how long we can gooo .

haha .

2 comments:

Miss Daja said...

haha.
damn!
i want that lol

ill;kinda said...

you're very sick ! lol
I thought you were too young for this?!!?? obviously you lied ! lol

I have a feeling i know who this is about?? (am I right?) :)

do your thing girlie