1.19.2009

love games.

used to think love was for lames.
full of heartbreak &&& games.

thought them females in it were madddd dumb.
stuck on a dude the first time they got "some"
told myseld i'd never fall
kept my guards high.

been playin' niggas my whole life.
hurt 'em before they got the chance to make me cry.
always kept 3 or 4 in rotation.
quick to cut em off if my time was dominated.

played the role to the public
as if bein the "girlfriend" was the life for me.
when the truth is....
just another characteristic of the player in me.

til i met my match one day.
had a hold on me before i could get away.
spit bars harder than any line i could even think to say.
put it on me, couldnt walk the right way.

felt it wasnt right so i hit cuts.
changed my number &&& told myself
"that n*ggas f*cked up ... so why should i give a f*ck?"
when in reality it was driving me insane.
but bad females have reps to maintain.
cant let my fans know i just got gamed.

just bein honest &&& keepin it 100
back in my life &&& im done wit the frontin.
cause truth be told im attached.
like i said i met my match.
but i cant hang with him, all the fortune &&& fame.

MVP is what I used to call ME.
&&& i refuse to allow we to become we
because i aint one to share with all the other she's.
so im still under the impression that falling is lame.
my name is anjenee, &&& im over the love games.

3 comments: