1.05.2009

daydreaming.

so its a brand new year, a brand new day.
almost done with school... well highschool that is.
i party liiiike no other, never really sleep.
shooooot i need to chill. like to be honest im pretty darn spoiled.
material wise i have everything, &&& get whatever i ask for.
if id quit being lazy &&& go get my L's then id be drivin right now.
it would seem like id be the happiest lady ever right now, surprisingly.

...im not.

my bestfriend Bentley & I had a discussion bout how dudes have "B-WORD" tendencies. this ex of mine were on a rocky slope, right when it started to be on a good note, this n*gga hits cuts on me. aint talked to him in a minute. haha. oh well. i was upset for a minute, but not anymore cause i am NOT the one missing out. he is. my BF told me real men can speak they mind. &&& the fact that he cant. clear sign of B*TCHA*SNESS. we're all against B*TCHA*SNESS :] hehe, anyways im just ramboling now. the snowy day was alright i guess.


HOW WAS YOURS?*

3 comments:

Jervis said...

wish i were u

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!:)

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ bitch tendencies.