1.29.2009

CASE OF THE EX*

crazy how i havent seen him in soooo long . thought the feelings were gone , 'til we crossed paths this afternoon . didnt think they would come back in such a rush ... cant even front , i miss him .

got me feelin' like whitney ....

"Why does it hurt so bad ? Why do I feel so sad ? Thought I was over you ... But I keep crying , When I don't love you .... So why does it hurt so bad ? I thought I had let you go , So why does it hurt me so -- I gotta get you outta my head . It hurts so bad . My life's been better Since the day I left you , boy .I must admit life's been kind to me ... I went and did the things I said I would boy ... I found someone who loves me for me . Haven't had much drama since the day that we split boy . My heart's never been more at ease -- &&& when I think of all the things you put me through , Leaving you has been the best thing for me . So why does it hurt so bad ?"




not really in the blogging mood today . :(
read the previous post though, highly appreciated .

4 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

how long were ya'll together?

Ki said...

running into exes or even people you just used to talk to can be a BTCH! stay up girl.

Miss Daja said...

this is crazy..thank God i've never ran into an ex..for the most part my feelings never came back when they all contact me..BUT im not sure how true that would be if i were to ever run n2 them..

ur strong though..he's an ex for a reason right?
but i completely understand and its normal!

Miss Daja said...

btw..
whats this song on ur blog..
i need this