12.25.2008

soon you'll understand.

You're my best friend's sister, grown woman and all.
But you see how I am around girls; I ruin 'em all.
Plus your mom call me son, around you since I was small.
Shit I watched you mature - nah, this ain't right.
But still when your boyfriend ditched you, life's a bitch you cried.
Over my right shoulder I told you to wipe your eyes.
Take your time when you likin a guy,
Cause if he sense that your feelings too intense, it's pimp or die.
I bought you earrings on your birthday,
Drove you to college your first day
It must be sad, though it hurts to say

We could never be a item, don't even like him
You deserve better - this is ugly; Gina, please don't love me
There's better guys out there other than me
(You need a lawyer or a doctor or somebody like that you know)
Like a lawyer or a doctor with a Ph.D
Think of how upset your mother and brother would be
if they found that you was huggin me

Man, I look in the eyes of
our kid that stole life and me together..
We're tryin, really tryin to make it work
I'm young, and I ain't ready, and I told you ....

"Let him hold you, let him touch you
Soon you'll understand"



It ain't like, I ain't tell you from day one, I ain't shit
When it comes to relationships, I don't have the patience
Now it's too late, we got a little life together
and in my mind I really want you to be my wife forever
But in the physical it's like I'ma be
trife forever
A different girl every night forever; told you to leave

but you're stubborn and you love him and,
no matter what
despite all the fuckin and the cheatin,

you still won't leave him...


now you're grievin
And I feel bad, believe me
But I'm young and I ain't ready, and this ain't easy
Wasn't fair to tell you to wait, so I told you to skate
You chose not to, now look at the shit we gotta go through
Doin a fight, throw in a fuss, you the mother of my baby
I don't want you to hate me, this is about us
Rather me; I ain't ready to be what you want me to be



Because I love you,
I want you to leave, please.
soon you'll understand....


1 comment:

Ariele said...

OMFG! THIS IS LIKE MY FAVE JAY SONG EVER. UGGH THE STORY SPEAKS TO ME LOL. DONT KNOW MANY OTHERS WHO DIG THIS SONG.