12.23.2008

the KING.

heard on the news my guy mike is dying. say he needs another lung, but his body is to weak to undergo surgery. i was devastated when i heard this yo. i am in loooooooove with michael i grew up on his music. even the JACKSON 5.

i can even reenact the entire movie, haha, which is often shown on VH1. lol. got the collecters thriller doll &&& EVERYTHING! ay, call it weird if you want. its priceless to me...BUUUUT if i were to sell it, its worth helllllllllllla. hehe.

maaan, my prayers go out. he's gotta pull through.




do YOU remember...?



timeless...

7 comments:

Miss Daja said...

oh NOOOO!
this cant be
im praying for him..seriously prayin

Adina Renée. said...

that's really unfortunate. =/

STRTLXRY said...

Girl , you didnt hear ...
HE'S FINE ! :]




I wouldn't lie about it ...

Jervis said...

aww man,dont even get me started,if We lose michael,im crying a river yo. awww man,let me stop thinkin about it

OD said...

WHAAAT???? Wow.

Bombchell said...

Im still hoping the news is false!

ill;kinda said...

Man i love the old school Mike . I had no idea he was on the verge of death :(

Keep faith .