12.06.2008

&&& another question...

..so if you havent noticed. im quite young, only a senior in high school. many say too young to speak on anything doing with the word "love" -- &&& i agree, that just may be true. i know for sure things that ive gone through within the past two years with males have matured me in a real serious way. watching waiting to exhale (oh how i love that movie) came to realize, once you've been treated like a queen, there's no way in hell you can go back to bullshxt. it just doesn't quite fit with your heart. rather just adds weight to it. not the best feeling if i say so myself. age 16, i feel as if this age contributed to a major piece of who i am today. at a vulnerable & adolescent state , found myself falling (hard) for an actor. no love, for sure, nothing but lust. ending with no beefs, or hard feelings (although id still like my belongings back). i was given the message, "everything i touch messes up." from there, friends ... to nothing at all. sooooo now i find myself in a learning stage. my last relationship started off real solid. and honestly, at the way things are looking currently. its over, (possibly just beginning ??) the problems began with myself, afraid of repeating the past. they continued with him, not willing to give me that safe feeling i longed for.


"at the end of the day ... its me he comes home to." , alright. so my question is -- where in the hell were you the rest of the day? -- just because you come home to me...does that make the other houses you went "home" to throughout the day, suitable? or maybe its just my insecurities getting the best of me. i mean, i still have a whole life ahead of me to answer these questions. just a bit curious now, i guess? find love knocking at my door once more, afraid to let it in. coming to realize, it has a key of its own... seems too perfect to be imperfect. assured, yet still terribly nervous.

i have no clue why i felt like sharing this with you all...i guess im not a "lowkey" person. (anymore.)


1 comment:

ill;kinda said...

hmm, I used to feel this way a lot , and sometimes I still do .
it's such a sticky sticky situation, especially if you let love get in the way, then you exclude everyone & when your "love" doesn't want to love you anymore you have no one really to turn to , and that's the only person/love you know
(this is just my personal experience)
the truth is for me, a heart may have more than 1 home. & chicks just say
"well, he comes home to me" to make themselves feel better .
to try & convince themselves . hell I've done it . I don't anymore tho, cuz I know he will stray & do whatever he wants to do . you know ? I know that, & i put up with it . idk why ,
--oh shit wait, I'm HELLLLLA making this about me & I don't mean to . I'm just trying to share with you a real experience . idk

:(