11.24.2008

urg!

im frustrated! ... i know we're not together.
(im the one that cut it off)
but he's still on my mind!
(i cant seem to get him off)
this madness mixed with sadness
not satisfied with the present --
guess im living in the past then.


back in the past when
he was my boyfriend...
back in the past when we could see no end.
no end, which came so quickly.
the end thats slowly becoming the death of me (emotionally)
because today i found myself feeling incomplete without he.
many tunes long for a chance on my radio.
..his song is the only song is sing.
the only one that gets to me, lyrically.
dont want to seem like im crying,
&&& im not one known for whining
but im standing alone
because he is not beside me.
where he should be.
i hope for the future, ill think outside the moment
and not with the feeling of animosity
i hope for the future
the stars will realign "we"

5 comments:

ill;kinda said...

aww ;(
I feel you girl .
see if you can work it out !!!

Ashley Outrageous said...

i def. feel you.

Anonymous said...

NICE~!

Jervis said...

NICE,once again

Jervis said...

i see yurr GREAT at expressing yurrself