11.02.2008

Time for Change.

"..you are the only one that's patient when i fall. your angels come to save me every time i call. you don't laugh at me when i make mistakes & cry. you're not like man. you understand me...see people change. one day they don't like you...the next they do. i wish that everyone could love me just like you. so here i am, this sinful man, peace won't allow...i was wondering, can you hold me now?"

..and after all the conflict, shootings & deaths, drama, stress & other chaos...i've decided to take all my worries and put them in God's hands. strengthen me as well as the others in pain around me. this too shall pass.

*RIP; Quincy Coleman
Maurice Allen II
Adrian Jackson
Pierre LaPoint
Pooter J
Leonard Hunter
Allen Joplin
Antwon Horton

..and any others i may not have listed.

No comments: