11.26.2008

i dont want it unless its...

..brand new !!

maaan, i cannot wait for tomorrow, i plan on gaining at least liiiike 6 pounds. haha, i've been helpin my mama out with the coooking, lickin every spoon/ spatula i can find. lol, im so ready.

nooow, i usually dont post photos of myself, BUT -- for those who dont know ive went dang near 3 years braced up, grillin em....whatever you wanna call it. &&& as of november 26th ...

THEY'RE OFF !!! yes, yah girls highly excited. im chowin down for all the years ive missed due to the metals. haha.


*HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVLIES !!


5 comments:

Jervis said...

woooow,they took off the grills huh??, i know yurr happy,early christmas present huh???

Adina Renée. said...

thanks for following me. =]

Anonymous said...

happy turkey day, diva!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaay! happy thanksgiving!

She W0rd Hustlez said...

First time to the blog. Love it so far. Hope you didn't get too stuffed. I know I did though! Happy Turkey Day!!