11.23.2008

faded.

faded, is i ... currently.
down, is i ... emotionally.
higher, than the stars in the sky,
but low on life.

..life's got the best of me.
my mind is free, but only 'cause im keyed.
he's not here, he...what i need
is nowhere to be found,
probably because today, i let him down.

let him go.
because even together, there was still no we.
even after square A, we still couldnt BE.
i removed the blindfold, &he STILL COULDNT SEE.
&&&if you look inside his heart, you'd see me.
take a glance in mine, and youd see he.

faded, is i... currently.
so i decided to write, about he.
expressing myself.
because im just now beginning to think.

so even when im sober,
one thing will still be seen.
the endless love i have for he,
the endless love that lives inside of me
so i dont apologize for what i said
but for the feeling it gave thee.

faded-ly speaking.
...i think my pens just leaking.
maybe this is just a lesson Gods teaching.
closing, my love for Z cant be debated.
you can take my word...


..then again, im faded.

7 comments:

Ashley Outrageous said...

love it ; soo deepp .

Ariele said...

i like.

(vixenchick) said...

hey i love your blog background!

xoxo

vixen

monroestacks - said...

ths is tough

Famed. said...

i rele like this , i can relate .

Famed. said...

this is so vivid , cosidering i can relate , nice .

Shannae said...

Beautiful...