11.19.2008

brand new ishhh.

hiiii :)

ummm, ok so for those of you (well the majority of readers) do not know, i currently have a rihanna inspired cut, with one said extending past the other. sooo for the new year, i think i oughta switch it up a bit.

first things first, an even cut. lol -- maybe even a little dye as well. i need ideas on color though.
help me out :)

*PS -- for those in the Seattle area, the ONLY shop that touches my hair is Michaelas. off broadway, most def. the illest out there! (just though id advertise a bit) lol.

2 comments:

ill;kinda said...

when I had my short short almost bald cut when I was 15 I went to Michaleas. She is tight .

my cousin works there ! :)


try honey blonde .
I think you'd like nice with honey blonde .

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

i agree with ill'kinda

if your gonna try a color please ddont get ghetto on us with any red orange purple or green

try a honey blonde and if your hair isnt jet black i think Jet Black is cute

im getting ready to dye mines jet black