10.05.2008

beautiful liar.

after the vowel of silence
today, we begin to speak
thoughts, replaying in my mind
of how you cut me deep
except i'm not bleeding love
feels like i'm bleeding hate
and how i used to to think you and i, were fate.
"it's a dog eat dog world"
..and if all men are dogs, you have toooo many mates
many, unattractive in many ways,
but i've heard men say p***y doesn't have a face
from ashley, to meisha, maya, to grace
numerous ladies have been in your place
varieties of juices on your sheets
marinating, where you and i used to sleep
where love once was made
..now only creates lust
you've lost my love, and never earned my trust.
leaving you...with nothing but memories
so bittersweet, of what USED to be
WE; no longer
now--I am sronger, strong enough to leave you
my beautiful liar, left me longing for truth.

No comments: