9.25.2008

empty spaces.

so this morning, i woke up late due to the fact that i forgot to set my alarm clock. so of course, i was late to school, my coach got on me for being late...aaand i had to deal with my annoying teachers. PLUS -- i was hungry as ever, couldn't wait til lunch came around...don't you love school days ?

the thought came across of how i used to constantly skip my gym class ( i passed with a B+ for those who think i failed due to attendance ) -- & how my cousin Moe caught me skipping , more than once actually . & how he always said "stay in class, keep them grades up & stay away from these boys out here."

while im over here complaining about how horrible my day started, & there's so many who's day didn't even start. sooo with that being said, i decided to stop complaining & be thankful for the life i have, even though it may not be the best, it's just for me. so since im a senior, finally getting my act together -- gotta give thanks to the ones who cared enough to stay on me.

my big cuddy moe, i miss & love you much. imma make it for you. & my baby brother adrian (not pictured), imma make it for you too.

"every singly day,
every time i pray,
i'll be missing you"

No comments: